skip to main content

Heico buys parts maker RH Labs

US-based Heico Corporation has acquired a majority stake in RH Laboratories, which makes switches and other parts for electronic warfare, radar, and missile systems, Heico announced on 29 September.

RH's “commitment to engineering excellence and customer prioritisation” make it a “great fit” for Heico, the buyer said.

Heico purchased 80.1% of RH's stock for an undisclosed amount of cash. RH founders Benjamin Robinson, his son Stephen Robinson, and Frank Holt will retain the remaining 19.9% and will continue as CEO, president, and vice-president of engineering, respectively.

RH was formed in 2001 and employs 45 people at its 21,000 sq ft (1,951 m2) engineering and production facility in Nashua, New Hampshire. Its customers include the US government and major defence prime contractors.

The transaction occurred less than two months after Heico, a frequent acquirer, purchased Ridge Engineering and The Bechdon Company, both of which are Maryland-based manufacturers of parts for defence and aerospace systems.

Looking to read the full article?

Gain unlimited access to Janes news and more...