Jane's Defence: Air & Space
IHS Jane's Defence: Air & Space represents the most comprehensive independent air and space platforms, weapons and systems intelligence resource available.
The Jane's Defence: Air & Space module combines IHS Jane's air and space content to deliver exhaustive insight, information and intelligence on global military and civilian air and space equipment and technology. Covering development, production and in-service platforms, weapons and systems, including content from the world-renowned IHS Jane's All the World's Aircraft product series, it provides military and security organizations with a complete view of global air capabilities, inventories and technologies, and provides businesses with data and information to support worldwide marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Air & Space? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for air and space platforms, systems and weapons
- Monitor emerging airborne capability requirements
- Nurture long-term customer and partner relationships
- Forecast future air and space market shape
- Identify future offensive and defensive airborne capability requirements
- Direct long-term air and space product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future air and space market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out air and space technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future airborne defensive and offensive capabilities
- Refine existing airborne threat scenarios
- Develop emerging and future airborne threat scenarios
- Conduct airborne scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.