The 11th annual Future Artillery conference is set to commence in just six weeks on the 24-26 March 2014 at the Kensington Close hotel in London, welcoming two hundred leading artillery personnel and industry figures spanning over thirty countries.
Recognised as “the” annual artillery meeting and widely regarded as the most influential indirect fires conference in the world, Future Artillery seeks to provide multiple international perspectives and updates from senior military and industry figures.
With the withdrawal from Afghanistan at the front of the public eye, the conference draws on experiences and lessons taken from Afghanistan and provides an opportunity to scan for future operating scenarios at a time when militaries around the world are restructuring in the face of changing future scenarios and financial restraints. Attendees will also benefit from the latest developments from South Korea’s artillery research and development teams and key presentations from Royal Artillery and DE&S on the continuation of training and joint fires integration.
Under the expert direction of Chris Foss, Editor of Jane’s Armour & Artillery, this years’ speaker panel boasts the leading figures from around the world such as:
- Brigadier Iain Harrison, Director, Capability Combat Support, UK MoD
- Brigadier General Deon Holtzhausen, Commanding General, South African Artillery
- Brigadier General Alfredo Sanz y Calabria, Director, Spanish Artillery School
- Colonel John Musgrave, Assistant Director Capability Combat Support, British Army
- Colonel Manfred Felber, Head of Fires Branch, German Army Development Office
- Colonel Olivier Fort, FR LO to Army HQ, UK
Partners of the conference include Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Raytheon, Nexter, DIEHL BGT Defence, RUAG, Thales, UTC Aerospace ,Rockwell Collins & Selex ES.
For more information on the event and its exclusive panel of speakers, please visit http://bit.ly/1chuPr2