Jane's Security: News Intelligence Centre Module
Jane's Security: News Intelligence Centre Module brings together all Jane's security and intelligence news into a single integrated news module, to keep you up to date with all of the key issues and developments from around the world.
Find detailed coverage of significant events, as well as analysis and insight into the current and emerging issues affecting international security.
This is essential reading for anyone following national, regional and international security risks, including political, social and economic threats, terrorism and insurgency and organized crime.
Jane's Security: News Intelligence Centre Module gives you faster, more relevant results through our premium Intelligence Centre interface. You'll be able to search the entire suite of Jane's Security: News Intelligence Centre Module content by subject, or navigate through an intuitive taxonomic structure.
Who uses Jane's Security: News Intelligence Centre Module? How? Security/country risk analysts
- Assess and track risk
- Provide effective guidance to strategy, exploration, and executive management teams
- Analyze developments to the risk environment and assess effects on investments
- Track critical security trends and drivers
- Identify prospects and opportunities
- Assess conventional and asymmetric capability developments
- Monitor country risk
- Conduct all-source analysis
- Derive and model current and future threat scenarios
- Project future conventional and asymmetric capabilities
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.