Jane's Terrorism Events Spatial Layer
Jane's Terrorism Events Spatial Layer provides a comprehensive view of risks and trends in global terrorist and counter-terrorist activity and is updated with around 2,000 events each month. View Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre terrorism events data alongside spatial layers from other sources to provide a complete picture of the terrorist threat.
Jane’s Terrorism Events Spatial Layer is the most effective way to capture the terrorism threat environment.
Jane’s Terrorism Events Spatial Layer helps you:
- Keep track of and analyze ongoing terrorist threats.
- Monitor daily events in your region(s) of interest and understand future implications of events.
- Identify and assess trends in terrorist and counter-terrorist activity.
- Understand the terrorism threat environment with reliable intelligence from a trusted source.
- Present detailed reports and accurate assessments of terrorism and counter-terrorism events.
- Spend less time and resources on research and more on critical analysis.
Who uses Jane's Terrorism Events Spatial Layer? How? Government country risk and terrorism analyst Keep track of events and provide assessments of the full scope of terrorism threat. Strategic planner in multi-national energy corporation Identify and analyze trends by filtering event data and combining it with threat and asset data from other sources. GIS analyst Integrate security data with other spatial data to filter events.