Jane's Country Risk Daily Report
Jane's Country Risk Daily Report delivers online news and analysis of international security issues. The report typically contains five briefing articles that deliver critical insights to the global security community.
Jane's Country Risk Daily Report delivers an online news digest offering contextual analysis of recent and impending international security events.
Key features include:
- Political instability and internal state security factors
- Terrorism and insurgency
- Weapons proliferation
- Transnational crime
- Bilateral and multilateral relations and conflicts
Jane's Country Risk Daily Report helps you:
- Stay apprised of international security issues with minimal time commitment
- Learn of budding transnational security risks, often before they hit the headlines
- Assess the security threat to your commercial or military operations
Who uses Jane's Country Risk Daily Report? How? Security analysts To assess daily developments in international security issues Corporate security officers To gauge threats to commercial operations overseas
"Daily analytical briefing by Jane's Country Risk team. An average of five short pieces, chosen for their relevance to IHS Jane's customers, offering analytical insight into recent security developments."
- Managing Editor: James Green
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.