Jane's Country Risk Intelligence Centre Module
Jane’s Country Risk Intelligence Centre Module provides reliable country intelligence to help you to assess, monitor and manage security risk.
Jane’s Country Risk Intelligence Centre Module integrates political, economic, social, military and terrorist intelligence to deliver reliable analysis of the risk factors affecting national security and stability.
Combining focused national coverage, analysis from subject and regional experts, and huge amounts of reference data and news, Jane’s Country Risk Intelligence Centre Module provides a comprehensive open-source view of national security and stability that enhances your organization’s ability to assess, monitor and manage country risk.
Who uses Jane's Country Risk Intelligence Centre Module? How? Intelligence Analysts
- Analyze conventional military capabilities and asymmetric threats
- Assess current internal and external national security risk factors
- Monitor military and security news and developments
- Review military capabilities and national security implications in order to develop strategies to create or maintain national strategic advantage
- Derive and model current and future threat scenarios
- Analyze key national security and stability risk factors
- Assess and understand local and regional military, political, social and asymmetric risk factors
- Analyze key risk factors affecting a nation’s security and stability
Security/Country Risk Analysts
- Analyze political, social and asymmetric risk factors that affect key assets, supply chains and personnel in country
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.