Jane's Flight Avionics
IHS Jane's Flight Avionics provides world-class technical and program profiles of electronic systems for military and civil aircraft in development, in production and in service globally.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Flight Avionics delivers comprehensive insight into aircraft control and related systems under development, in production and in service around the world, providing military and security organizations with reliable information to support key capability analysis, planning and procurement activities, and providing A&D businesses with market intelligence to support effective business development, strategy and product development activity.
Who uses Jane's Flight Avionics? How? Business development
- Identify current and future flight avionics sales opportunities
- Monitor emerging and future flight avionics system requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify flight avionics suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Forecast future flight avionics market shape
- Identify current and future flight avionics capability requirements
- Direct airborne electronic systems product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out flight avionics market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out flight avionics technology analysis
- Conduct airborne electronic systems technology benchmarking
- Assess airborne flight avionics capabilities
- Develop emerging and future air threat scenarios
- Conduct airborne scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.