Jane's Weapons: Ammunition
IHS Jane's Weapons: Ammunition is the most extensive independent reference resource available on ammunition in service with armies, navies, air forces and paramilitary organizations around the world.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Weapons: Ammunition combines detailed technical information with data tables and photographs to provide an indispensible guide to the world's ammunition. Delivering key market intelligence to enable A&D businesses to perform successful marketing, strategy and product development activity, and providing military and security organizations with a reliable resource to supporttheir critical intelligence, procurement and training activities, this product delivers unique insights into the global ammunition landscape.
Who uses Jane's Weapons: Ammunition? How? Business development
- Identify current and future ammunition sales opportunities
- Monitor future tri-service defense capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify ammunition suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast ammunition market developments
- Identify emerging and future defense capability and procurement requirements
- Direct ammunition and weapons product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out weapons system capability analysis
- Conduct ammunition technology benchmarking
- Assess offensive and defensive weapons capabilities
- Develop emerging and future threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.