Jane's Defence: Sea Platforms
IHS Jane's Defence: Sea Platforms is the most comprehensive source of independent intelligence on the world's naval and coast guard platforms.
The Jane's Defence: Sea Platforms module combines IHS Jane's content on naval and coast guard vessels to provide extensive insight, information and intelligence on global maritime defense platforms. Covering surface and sub-surface, manned and unmanned platforms, and including content from the world-renowned IHS Jane's Fighting Ships, it provides military and security organizations with trusted open-source intelligence on worldwide maritime capabilities, inventories and technologies, and provides businesses with data and information to support worldwide marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Sea Platform? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for naval and coast guard platforms
- Monitor emerging maritime platform capability requirements
- Nurture long-term customer and partner relationships
- Forecast future maritime defense market shape
- Identify future offensive and defensive maritime platform requirements
- Direct long-term maritime product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future maritime defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out maritime technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future seaborne defensive and offensive capabilities
- Refine existing maritime threat scenarios
- Develop emerging and future maritime threat scenarios
- Conduct maritime scenario modeling
- Identify and retrieve information on naval platforms quickly and reliably
- Supplement naval ship identification training programs
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.