Jane's Defence: Platforms
IHS Jane's Defence: Platforms delivers exhaustive intelligence on the world’s air, land and maritime defense platforms.
The Jane's Defence: Platforms module combines IHS Jane's content on air, land and maritime vehicles to deliver comprehensive and reliable insight, information and intelligence on the world's defense platforms. Covering fighting, logistics and support vehicles, both manned and unmanned, and including content from the world-renowned IHS Jane's All the World's Aircraft and IHS Jane's Fighting Ships, it delivers trusted open-source military and security intelligence on worldwide platform capabilities, inventories and technologies, and provides commercial organizations with data and information to support global marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Platform? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for airborne, land, naval and coast guard platforms
- Monitor emerging global defense platform capability requirements
- Nurture long-term customer and partner relationships
- Forecast future defense platform market shape
- Identify future offensive and defensive platform requirements across all three services
- Direct long-term defense platform product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out defense platform equipment and technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future defensive and offensive capabilities
- Refine existing land, sea and air threat scenarios
- Develop emerging and future threat scenarios
- Conduct land, air, sea and tri-service scenario modeling
- Identify and retrieve information on defense platforms quickly and reliably
- Supplement military platform identification training programs
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.