Jane's Defence: Land
IHS Jane's Defence: Land combines the entirety of IHS military land reference content to provide the ultimate land-based defense intelligence resource.
The Jane's Defence: Land module draws content from across IHS to provide a global view of land platforms, weapons, systems and operations that represents the most exhaustive and reliable land defense resource available. It delivers market intelligence that A&D businesses can use to drive successful marketing, business development and strategy operations, and it provides military and security organizations with reliable independent intelligence on land-based defense assets to assist in criticial capability analysis, threat assessment and procurement activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Land? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for land platforms, weapons and systems, including EOD, CBRNE and police and paramilitary equipment
- Monitor current emerging land-based capability requirements, including upgrade requirements
- Nurture long-term land defense and law enforcement market customer and partner relationships
- Identify suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Forecast future land systems market shape
- Identify future land-based C4ISR, avionics and mission system capability requirements
- Direct long-term land systems product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future land warfare market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out land technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future land platforms, systems and weapons capabilities
- Assess mine defense, explosive ordnance and anti-personnel and anti-vehicle capabilities
- Refine existing land-based threat scenarios
- Develop emerging and future land threat scenarios, including anti-personnel and anti-vehicle
- Conduct land scenario modeling
- Assess and compare available and developmental EOD and CBRN agent detection, disposal and protection equipment
- Conduct capability benchmarking to ensure value-for-money procurement of EOD and CBRN equipment
- Create and develop effective explosive device training materials
- Maintain up-to-date quick reference mine and EOD-disposal operational materials
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.