Jane's Defence: EOD & CBRNE Defence
IHS Jane's Defence: EOD & CBRNE Defence is the most comprehensive source of independent information on the world’s mines, explosive ordnance, CBRNE equipment and agents.
The Jane's Defence: EOD & CBRNE Defence module combines content from across IHS to provide a comprehensive view of the world's CBRNE equipment and an operational guide to the safe handling and neutralization of mines and unexploded ordnance. This module provides military organizations with reliable open-source intelligence to supplement training and operational procedures, and delivers data and information to enable businesses to carry out effective worldwide marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: EOD & CBRNE Defence? How?
- Create and develop effective explosive device training materials
- Maintain up-to-date quick reference materials
- Assess mine defense, explosive ordnance and anti-personnel and anti-vehicle capabilities
- Incorporate reliable anti-personnel and anti-vehicle threat information into plans
- Develop anti-personnel and anti-vehicle threat scenarios
- Conduct land scenario modeling
- Identify current and future CBRN detection, decontamination and personal protective equipment and technology sales opportunities
- Identify current and future mine and EOD detection, protection and disposal technology sales opportunities
- Identify suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast EOD and CBRN disposal equipment market developments
- Direct CBRNE and EOD detection, protection and disposal equipment product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Assess and compare available and developmental EOD and CBRN agent detection, disposal and protection equipment
- Conduct capability benchmarking to ensure value-for-money procurement of EOD and CBRN equipment
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.