Jane's Defence: Air Platforms
IHS Jane's Defence: Air Platforms is the leading independent resource for military and civilian air platform information and intelligence.
The Jane's Defence: Air Platforms module combines content from the three IHS Jane's All the World's Aircraft products to provide the most comprehensive and reliable air platforms resource available. Covering development, production and in-service fixed-wing, rotary and unmanned platforms, it delivers market intelligence that A&D businesses can use to direct marketing, business development and strategy operations, and provides military and security organizations with critical air platform intelligence in support of effective capability analysis and procurement activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Air Platforms? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for fixed-wing, rotary and unmanned air vehicles
- Monitor emerging airborne capability requirements
- Nurture long-term air platform market customer and partner relationships
- Forecast future air platforms market shape
- Identify future offensive and defensive airborne capability requirements
- Direct long-term air platform product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future air and space market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out air platform technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future airborne defensive and offensive capabilities
- Refine existing airborne threat scenarios
- Develop emerging and future airborne threat scenarios
- Conduct airborne scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.