EADS names new board of directors
By Guy Anderson
EADS has announced the line up of directors for its future board following the radical reform of the pan-European group's shareholding structure in 2012.
The balance between French and German interests has been maintained, with four French nationals and four German nationals on the list. The remaining directors are Indian, US and Spanish citizens.
The list of 12 directors - which is subject to the approval of shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) - includes CEO Tom Enders and six existing directors put forward for re-election. The date of the EGM has yet to be announced.
The new names put forward are Manfred Bischoff, chairman of the Daimler supervisory board (German); Hans-Peter Keitel, former CEO of Hochtief AG (German); AnneLauvergeon, former CEO of AREVA (French); former Thales CEO Denis Ranque (French); and Ralph Crosby, the former head of EADS North America and a US citizen.
Directors leaving are Dominique D'Hinnin, Wilifried Porth and Juan Manuel Egularay Ucelay.
Reconfirmed directors are Hermann-Josepf Lamberti, Lakshmi Mittal, Sir John Parker, Jsep Pique I Camps, and Jean-Claude Trichet.175 of 449 words
- Philippine air chief says Italy will provide attack helicopters
- Boeing poised to begin flight-testing Advanced Super Hornet features
- Boeing unveils Phantom Badger
- Germany axes Euro Hawk
- The Ford-class aircraft carrier, the future US Navy: Enabling the distributed force
- Al-Qusayr battle is critical for Syrian government
- Rheinmetall debuts Oerlikon Revolver Gun Mk 2
- India fails to make progress with AW101 inquiry
- Assailants kill UK soldier in London
- Executive Overview: Jane's All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production