Finnish RG-32Ms to receive gunner protection
By Huw Williams
The Finnish army is set to equip its fleet of RG-32M armoured patrol vehicles with new weapon mounts.
Under a USD1.7 million contract, Australian company W&E Platt will supply 39 of its MR550 bi-metal ring mounts.
The MR550 weighs less than 400 kg and features a dual layer of spaced armour that combines two material types. The protection level can be upgraded from STANAG 4569 Level I to Level III.72 of 258 words
- USN's X-47B headed for first trap landing on board carrier at sea
- The Ford-class aircraft carrier, the future US Navy: Enabling the distributed force
- Russia, US SSBN patrol figures revealed
- Militants improvise MANPADS batteries
- Germany axes Euro Hawk
- US Army trains with SpotterRF's man-portable radar
- IMDEX Asia 2013: Two-ship programme firms up for Indonesian PKR frigate
- UK wraps up UAV experiment
- IDEF 2013: TAI reveals fifth generation fighter designs
- Northrop Grumman tests B-2 anti-jamming satcomms system without USAF's preferred radio