Jane's Defence Procurement Intelligence Centre
Jane's Defence Procurement Intelligence Centre provides complete program-level procurement and upgrade data with daily updates and 20-year forecasts allowing you to quickly recognize market growth opportunities and track current country capabilities.
Jane's Defence Procurement Intelligence Centre is the trusted solution for aerospace and defense professionals seeking the facts on national capabilities, programs and procurement.
Using an online data service providing daily updates and 20-year projections for land, sea and air platforms and upgrades, Jane's Defence Procurement delivers program-level coverage that enables users to identify new revenue streams based on growth opportunities within the market, plus the ability to conduct market research and analysis and track country capabilities.
Who uses Jane’s Defence Procurement Intelligence Centre? How? Business Development Managers
- Identify key growth opportunities and find timely data with context and analysis
- Identify mid-life upgrade, technology insertion and capability maintenance opportunities
Strategic Planning Managers
- Identify suppliers and monitor competitors and their markets, as well as current and future country capabilities
Market Intelligence Analysts
- Track and follow critical factors affecting the aerospace and defense industry procurement trends
- Market sizing and scoping
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.