Jane's Navigating the Emerging Markets
IHS Jane’s Navigating the Emerging Markets reports provide a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the key factors that defense industry companies need to understand when conducting business around the globe, including current and future market opportunities, country capabilities, potential requirements and future trends.
IHS Jane’s Navigating the Emerging Markets reports deliver in-depth analysis of the business conditions, economic prospects and risks in both priority emerging countries and new areas within mature markets. These reports provide A&D businesses with the market intelligence that drives successful business development, strategy and product development activity.
Who uses IHS Jane’s Navigating the Emerging Markets? How? Business Development
- Identify key growth opportunities and find timely data with context and analysis
- Qualify opportunities and understand key local factors such as offset requirements, indigenous development and the competitive environment
- Categorize investment opportunities by analyzing critical national defense budget and market information
- Understand long-term national procurement and capability requirements, and identify areas for growth
- Identify strategic local partners and acquisition targets by assessing activity within a given market
- Track critical factors affecting the aerospace and defense industry within a specific market
- Conduct market, competitor and customer analysis
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.