Critical standards for audiovisual (AV) professionals worldwide
InfoComm International is the leading nonprofit association serving the professional AV communications industry worldwide. Founded in 1939, InfoComm uses tradeshows, education, certification, government relations, outreach and information services to promote the industry and enhance members’ ability to conduct business successfully and competently.
The InfoComm Board of Directors established a standards committee in 2006 to start working on performance standards. The organization published its first standard in 2009. Currently InfoComm offers four ANSI-approved standards, as well as three additional publications, all of which are included in the IHS InfoComm collection.
InfoComm standards are used in the AV industry by:
- Technology Managers
- Project managers
- IT professionals
The benefits of a subscription to InfoComm standards through IHS can include:
- Reducing risks associated with noncompliance, including loss of sales and market share
- Improving customer service through higher productivity and better collaboration
- Helping achieve higher quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Eliminating hidden costs of poor standards management such as the risk of using outdated standards or copyright abuse
- Ensuring adoption across your user base with a user-friendly online tool, backed by world-class customer support and service
- Increasing procurement efficiencies with one relationship, one negotiation and one transaction for all your standards management needs