Jane's Fighting Ships
IHS Jane's Fighting Ships is the world’s foremost open-source maritime defense reference resource, delivering exhaustive profiles of naval platforms in development, in production and in service globally.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
The world-renowned Jane's Fighting Ships provides unrivaled coverage of the world's naval and coast guard vessels, supporting critical military and security processes by delivering reliable technical and program information on current and future naval capabilities, and providing maritime defense market intelligence that supports A&D businesses in crucial marketing, strategy and product development activity.
Who uses Jane's Fighting Ships? How? Business development
- Identify current and future naval platform and related systems sales opportunities
- Monitor future maritime capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify naval platform and related system suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast naval market developments
- Identify emerging and future naval capability requirements
- Direct naval platform and related system product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out maritime defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out naval platform and related system technology analysis
- Conduct maritime system technology benchmarking
- Assess naval platform and related system capabilities
- Develop emerging and future maritime threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive naval scenario modeling
- Identify and retrieve information on naval platforms quickly and reliably
- Supplement naval ship identification training programs
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.