Aberdeen Research Report
The need to ensure compliance with Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) regulations and concern over the risk of an adverse event is driving an increasing number of manufacturers to reevaluate their EH&S program.
Indeed, companies that are not able to comply with EH&S mandates in an effective fashion are at risk of losing their competitive advantage. In this Aberdeen report on EH&S, we will be providing a roadmap to an effective EH&S initiative within an organization, and supporting technology solutions that can help organizations get on track towards not only being in compliance, but to go beyond that.
Five compelling facts from this research, providing actionable benefits for readers:
- Leader organizations realize 91% OEE, which is 20% higher as compared to their competitors.
- Leader organizations are able to effectively manage safety incidents by realizing only 0.3 accidents per 100 full time employees.
- Leader organizations are able to complete 97% of their audit action items on time, as compared to 86% of their followers.
- Leader organizations are overachieving their financial metrics by overachieving their operating margins by 12%.
- The Leaders are 66% more likely than the Followers to automatically collect EH&S data and store it in a central location, which enables a single source of truth for all of their EH&S data.
Download this complimentary research report today by completing the form on the right of this page.