Jane's Aircraft Component Manufacturers
Jane's Aircraft Component Manufacturers offers a country-by-country examination of civilian and military aircraft component producers for more than 100 aircraft currently under production.
Jane's Aircraft Component Manufacturers provides analysis of companies and markets that supply, produce and repair components and major sub-assemblies for fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, both civilian and military.
This year's edition includes:
- Key market trends, opportunities and technical advances
- Country-by-country details of more than 100 of the most important aircraft currently under production and the current fleets of the world's airlines
Jane's Aircraft Component Manufacturers helps you:
- Compare all civil and military aircraft component producers
- Remain apprised of component technology
- Identify new market opportunities
- Locate manufacturers for your procurement needs
- Research competitor products
Who uses our services? How? Strategic planners
- Compile competitive intelligence
- Identify existing equipment to quantify market potential for new programs and products
- Put together merger and acquisition and strategic market forecasts
Business development managers
- Identify opportunities for new products in the market
- Watch for program changes and emerging requirements and track competitor activity to define positioning in the market
- Identify strategic partners and acquisition targets
- Check data and analysis to verify and declassify internal data and analysis
"Gain a clear view of the aircraft component and equipment market. Focused on the aviation sector, this comprehensive resource is essential for the aircraft components industry as well as aircraft operators and maintenance houses."
- Editor: Kylie Bull
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.