Jane's Transportation News & Reference
Jane's Transportation News & Reference experts document and analyze major commercial transportation issues affecting air, land and sea.
IHS Jane's Transportation News & Reference solutions deliver world-class insight and analysis of trends, issues and developments in commercial air, land and sea transportation. Our global network of independent researchers, journalists and analysts produces the highest level of open source intelligence, transport information that is validated, filtered and organized to provide maximum benefit to our customers.
Who uses our services? How? Business development managers, analysts, directors and VPs
- Identify product and customer opportunities in the market
- Monitor program changes and competitor activity
- Identify suppliers, monitor competitors and quantify potential for new products and markets
- Put together merger and acquisition reports and strategic market forecasts
- Identify and track critical procurement trends and drivers
- Conduct competitor analysis
IHS Jane's Transportation News & Reference solutions enable you to:
- Identify new market opportunities and potential partners
- Compare equipment and locate and evaluate suppliers
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Conduct in-depth research on global infrastructure, technology, policy, legislation and finance
- Track and assess technological advances
- Understand transportation regulations
- Monitor transportation finance transactions
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.