FORT WORTH, TEXAS, 12 September, 2017 – Elbit Systems of America, LLC, will display its portfolio of advanced capabilities and solutions for the United States Air Force (USAF) at the annual Air Force Association Air, Space & Cyber Conference. This year’s event will take place Sept.18-20 at the Gaylord National Harbor conference center in Oxon Hill, Md. Elbit Systems of America’s exhibit will be located in booth 801.
“We are proud to salute all Airmen – past, present and future – as the U.S. Air Force celebrates its 70th anniversary this year,” said Raanan Horowitz, president and CEO of Elbit Systems of America. “As Elbit Systems of America marks its 25th anniversary, we remain committed to supporting the U.S. Air Force perform its missions that help keep America safe.”
Examples of the company’s advanced technologies, capabilities and solutions that support U.S. Air Force missions include:
- Enhanced situational awareness for U.S. Air Force missions during day, night and degraded visual environment .
- Health monitoring capabilities for pilots . Non-invasive, real-time monitoring of pilot vital signs provides early warning and training for hypoxia and/or high G-force conditions. The Canary Pilot Health Monitoring system is fully integrated into Elbit Systems of America’s line of next-generation HMDs.
- Advanced Crew Station (ACS) processes critical data . The F-15 next-generation cockpit solution reduces the pilot’s workload by providing critical data. The ACS optimizes tactical situation displays, processes advanced applications, and provides high-definition formats for advanced sensor video presentations.
- Cost-effective capabilities to engage moving or static targets in various conditions. Elbit Systems of America’s small, lightweight precision munition seekers are highly accurate against stationary and high-speed moving targets. Laser seekers and sensors provide increased accuracy and flexibility and minimize potential for collateral damage.
- Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost . The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for several military aircraft platforms. These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications, and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness. Additionally, Elbit Systems of America’s subsidiary M-7 Aerospace LLC, through type certificate ownership, is the original equipment manufacturer of the RC-26/Metro aircraft.
- Early missile warning threat detection and improved aircraft survivability . The combat-proven IR Missile Warning System for the F-16 aircraft provides pilots earlier and improved situational awareness of threats.
For a quarter of a century, employees of Elbit Systems of America have been entrusted with performing high-quality work knowing that it protects and saves lives. In addition to providing an array of advanced cockpit solutions to enhance pilot situational awareness, the company also provides capabilities for our nation’s border patrol agents, commercial pilots, sustainment and support solutions, as well as life-saving medical instrumentation technologies.
Reporters interested in learning more about these technologies and Elbit Systems of America should contact Rod Gibbons, Senior Director of Communications, at 682-238-9861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Press Release originates from a third party not associated with IHS Janes. Any comments, opinions and discussions by any third parties are not the views of IHS Janes and as such IHS Janes cannot accept responsibility or liability for the content of this Press Release. IHS Janes grants no rights to reproduce or use this content in any manner whatsoever. For more information on how your company can become part of this service please e-mail PressReleasesService@ihsjanes.com.