Transform open-source information into actionable intelligence
The Jane's consulting team delivers workshops that provide intelligence professionals with the latest Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) methods and techniques. The courses, which are both theoretically and practically valuable, enable trainees to go back to their desks and make an immediate impact on their organizations.
Practical, interactive and hands on
Jane’s OSINT Training gives you the tools to exploit open source information and deliver meaningful, actionable intelligence – on time, every time. All our training courses are designed in such a way that minimise direct lecturing from the trainers, allowing them to maximise and blend trainer-led instruction within group, individual and classroom size exercises and practical case studies.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training Courses
Discover the latest methods and techniques to improve the way you gather, process and report open-source information and intelligence. Learn more.
Learn how to more efficiently and effectively exploit social media sources to inform multi-source intelligence assessments. Learn more.
Develop cyber security awareness to minimise risks while engaged in online research. Learn more.
Provides methods and develops skills to counter money laundering and terrorist financing in the financial services industry. Learn more.
This workshop is a more technically-focused workshop that enables participants to gather information that is openly available but is either difficult to get or to make use of. Learn more.
Jane's OSINT Training will teach you methods and techniques to:
· Analyze and deconstruct intelligence tasks, frame research requirements and focus on collection activities
· Use effective methods to collect, collate and process open-source information
· Understand the dynamic social media landscape and incorporate insights into a multi-source intelligence assessment
· Monitor and analyze social media effectively while understanding its uses and limitations
· Conduct source and content analysis, helping to challenge assumptions and create more rigorous reports
· Examine the data available from different angles and perspectives to reduce ambiguity
· Communicate open-source intelligence assessments clearly
· Conduct safe and optimized searching of online sources
Make an immediate impact – contact the Jane’s OSINT Training Team for more information.
E: Janes@ihsmarkit.com T: +44 (0) 203 253 2373