Jane’s are proud to have once again been appointed by Clarion Events, the organisers of DSEI 2017, to produce the official and exclusive DSEI Show Daily. Published both online and in hard copy, the DSEI Show Daily will be the official and exclusive daily covering this important exhibition.
Thousands of copies will be distributed around the show. The organisers of DSEI will receive hundreds of copies of the Show Daily for the VIPs and delegates visiting the event to keep up-to-date with all the news. All exhibitors will benefit from the on-site teams who will cover the news from the event as it happens.
Günter Endres as editor will head the Show Daily editorial team and in addition to this there will be a large number of Jane's editors and analysts attending the show - each one an expert in his field.
Four issues of the daily will be produced and written on site – providing visitors, exhibitors and VIPs all the latest news from the event. Jane's and the DSEI Daily editorial team welcome and encourage all news releases and other material, with embargo if necessary, prior to the exhibition. There is no charge to submit product and press information to the team, but there is no guarantee that all material submitted will be published.
If you have something you wish to publicise during DSEI, you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or supply text and images (wherever possible electronically) to staff on site in the Show Daily Office which will be situated off the main Boulevard and well signposted throughout the show.
Once the event begins, stories and images from the 2017 DSEI Show Dailies will be posted on this page.
Increase traffic to your booth and boost your company’s visibility at DSEI 2017 by advertising in the official show dailies. Request the ratecard at www.ihs.com/janesDSEIshowdailies or JanesAdSales@ihs.com for more information. There is no better medium to promote your message to this influential and international defence audience.
• Minimum 46,000 copies distributed at DSEI 2017; 11,500 each day of the show.
• Individually distributed to all visitors on arrival each day of the show
• Digital editions hosted on Janes.com attracting a global audience of 455,000 security and defence professionals
• Exclusively distributed within each conference room and demonstration ship
• Hand-delivered to each exhibitor stand daily and the VIP area
• Written and produced onsite by a world class editorial team, each Show Daily features the latest news, product reviews and key announcements live from DSEI 2017.
Order Deadline: 24 August 2017